Sunday, August 23, 2009

Awola anti-spyware 6.0 -help step by step remove from my computer?

On my right corner a pop up comes up every 10 seconds.I click the x to correct it , and than it comes up again after 10 sec. ( your computer is infected! -windows has detected spyware infection......Click here to protect your computer from spyware.)



I have Norton antivirus,Norton internet security,norton system works.



How do I remove Awola Anti-spyware 6.0 step by step



thank you.



Awola anti-spyware 6.0 -help step by step remove from my computer?free spyware remobal



Awola is a rogue anti-spyware application that is often downloaded and installed without user knowledge or consent. Awola is often downloaded and installed by a Trojan called Zlob. Once installed, Awola will display a fake security message similar to a Windows notification pops up saying your PC is infected with malware. Awola's warning message is used to lure you into purchasing, downloading and installing their program to remove the imaginary spyware.



This will remove it, free.



http://www.superantispyware.com



Awola anti-spyware 6.0 -help step by step remove from my computer?kawasaki



Try some of these. This is a list I have compiled of what I feel are the best free-anti-spyware/anti-malware websites. When I use them together on my system it does an excellent job in keeping it clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment