Friday, August 21, 2009

Can't find the virus in my computer, how can I search it?

I believe to have a virus in my computer, a few months ago I noticed that more than 3,000 images were stored in my computer. Once in a while when I open the software Corel Snapfire I always find more than 1,000 images stored in it, the images are a mix of logos and photos of every website visited. I did take the computer to Bestbuy but the only thing they did was open some files and said to re-install Norton Internet security. The thing is that each time I scan the computer for a virus the only thing it finds is a cookie, I click fix "and problem solved". The thing is that I can't find the problem of why it keeps on loading every image the computer opens, just 2 days ago I deleted another 1,336 images. Does anyone have a clue of what I am talking/typing about?



I appreciate any info.



Can't find the virus in my computer, how can I search it?software



You need to not only install a security suite... but it needs to include antivirus, firewall, antispyware, etc... and be properly configured, and you must run the live updates until it is completely up to date and then continue those updates on a continuing basis. Then after youve done all that and have rebooted... then run a complete scan of your system with no programs running.



You can then double check the results by running a web based scan from symantec.com



Good Luck



Can't find the virus in my computer, how can I search it?vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment