Friday, August 21, 2009

I am using Spy Sweeper which doesnt come up on my Windowns Security Center it says "NOT FOUND&q

should i add one one to my computer that is found, i have Trend and Norton Internet Security but the thing about Norton is that it is provided by the computer and it has a short renewal time...2 moths i think...what should i do...just ignore Windows Security and keep Spy Sweeper as my primary?



I am using Spy Sweeper which doesnt come up on my Windowns Security Center it says "NOT FOUND", so (more).....network security



yes



I am using Spy Sweeper which doesnt come up on my Windowns Security Center it says "NOT FOUND", so (more).....norton internet security



i agree totaly with spaceman but the best anti spyware is ewido http://www.ewido.com
Delete Spy Sweeper and install all of the following.



If you want to keep Norton, do not install AVG anti-virus and 2 will cause a conflict.



Personally I would remove Norton as its a memory hog.



KEEP WINDOWS SECURITY!!!!!



I use all of the following Free software with Windows XP SP2 and Internet Explorer with MSN toolbar and the pop-up blocker turned on and have never had a single problem with my computer sense Microsoft came out with SP2. (knock on wood.) (And be sure to keep Windows and the following software Updated)

No comments:

Post a Comment