Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Recommend any internet security software?

What internet security software do you recommend that doesn't slow youe computer down and scan really good?



Recommend any internet security software?symantic



ZoneAlarm Internet Security. Why? b/c it has the best anti-virus now that they use Kaspersky's scanning engine and the best firewall. It uses less memory than kaspersky and is really cool without slowing your computer down. trust me, it's the best, and one more thing, if u don't want to get this, don't but at least don't get norton products as they're really really bad and are useful for nothing



Recommend any internet security software?viruses



Hello Martin,



There are currently many good spyware removal programs on the market today. Some are free and some are paid.



Obviously the paid ones are better, and have a more accurate spyware database.



A couple months back, my computer suffered from a major spyware infection. I thought that I would have to get a new computer. I was sure that I would lose all my files and everything on my computer.



Luckily I came across a website in google that gave honest reviews of the best spyware removal programs.



AdwareAlert was their number one choice. So, I quickly downloaded it and ran the scan. It showed I had 200 spyware infections. I registered the product, and deleted all my spyware infections.

No comments:

Post a Comment