Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Is there a better Security progam I can use?Other than Norton???

My licence with Norton is about to expire, i havve had so many problems with it on my HP and I was wondering if there is a better one I can get for Free on-line?(I am running Vista Home on my computer) My ISP has one already, I know I have Micosoft security, and HP's already on it...I am a real "Dummy" about such things, but do I need another Security Program ??? I never did get the Systmatic and PC Doctor to work properly....How much trouble am I asking for if I do not download a new program? Or should I bite the bullet and go ahead and pay for the renewal of Norton???



Is there a better Security progam I can use?Other than Norton???symatec



Hi,



This is very common question people keep asking. Since number of computers are increasing so is number of virus and Anti-virus applications. To be very honest with you, I quite Norton since 2003. Before that they were King. But now there are just not enough. I am using McaFee Home Edition. But I am afraid that is not free..



You can download AVG Home Edition for free if you like. One of my friends uses ESET's NOD32 and he says he doesn't have any problem either. But again its not free.



At last, its as simple as is. Number of developers are increasing so is virus and spywares. There is no one-guaranteed application that can detect all of them. Some anti-virus company hire Virus developers to spread virus that only their programme can identify for sometime and promote their software within that period.

No comments:

Post a Comment