Sunday, August 23, 2009

Slow computer?

i have a computer which is about a year old. i also have norton internet security on it. the other day, norton automatically updated my computer. since then the computer has been so slow when you turn it on. it takes over an hour for it to load!!!! and the comp crashes while i am using it! I thought maybe it is the norton security thing which has caused the comp to do this. so i went to control panel to remove the programme but because theres something wrong with the computer, the add/remove programme application won't work!!!! what do i do? do not want to buy another computer or spend money on a guy to come to my house and just waste my money. i also have adware which my friends recommended i buy but that was hopeless cos it made no difference! please help! is stopping me from doing my uni work and using the internet!



Slow computer?viruses



If you use Norton (Symantec) You need to get rid of that also. It isn't nothing but a resource hog and causes problems that takes for ever to try and troubleshoot. Also, Norton has a removal tool in order for anyone to remove it from their system (I say this is bad practice for ANYONE - the removal should have been included).



Norton Removal Tool here :http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsg...



Anti - Virus :



Anti-Virus' are a personal preference type.



You know what you want it to do and when, so you

No comments:

Post a Comment