Friday, August 21, 2009

How can I edit what comes up when I start up my computer?

You know when you start up your computer? And Programs like Msn, or Aim, or a security prgram automatically comes up? Well I have TOO many things coming up on my start up, and I was just wondering, how do I get to a menu where I can edit that stuff? or if there's a program that will do it, I just need something..



How can I edit what comes up when I start up my computer?norten



too many startup programs will slow your pc down, do as the other chap suggests, also you can try going into their properties and unchecking a box that has something to do with startup, leaving a shortcut on the desktop is ok.



How can I edit what comes up when I start up my computer?panda



right click start -%26gt;open
go to the start up folder and drag things out. once they are out, they will not start until you activate them
start -%26gt; run -%26gt; type msconfig -%26gt; hit ok -%26gt; go to startup tab -%26gt; uncheck the boxes next to what you don't want starting up -%26gt; hit apply and ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment