Sunday, August 23, 2009

ZoneAlarm Internet Security vs Kaspersky Internet security?

I have used Kaspersky Internet security 6.0 and liked it a lot. However I used the same activation code on 3 different computers not thinking they would notice, however kaspersy did and they stopped updating on the extra computers....So I am now going to buy protection for the other 2 computers. I have read that ZoneAlarm Internet security 7.0 uses Kaspersky anti virus and I can buy a copy with an activation code for 3 users which looks looks like a great value...



Is ZoneAlarm internet security 7.0 just as good as kaspersky internet security 6.0? If not can you please tell me the cons of Zonealarm. Thanks a lot



ZoneAlarm Internet Security vs Kaspersky Internet security?antivirus software



Kaspersky, its much better.



It has more traces and is much better on computer space. Even the FBI use Kasper sky, so it cant be that bad... PS I also use it and it hasn't failed me once.



ZoneAlarm Internet Security vs Kaspersky Internet security?computer virus



i have always used norton and this time i bought kaspersky. i did a lot of research and found that kaspersky is basiacally #1. if you need protection for more than one computer i am pretty sure that kaspersky has something like that. i have also found that it runs in the background and doesn't interrupt any other programs when it is doing a scan. i have been very happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment