Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I need to clean the spyware on my computer...?

I need to clean my computer.... everytime when i am using my computer taht is a small window pop up and say "Security Alert: NetWorm-i.Virus@fp" what should i do? Thanks...



I need to clean the spyware on my computer...?virus scan



Unfortunately, the really aggressive stuff poses a problem for the vast majority of scanners out there today. Spysweeper is actually one of the better options for protecting your computer. Spy Doctor does a pretty good job as well. It may be worth looking into for you.



If your problem is on a business machine though, there is a better option for you. ItSoftware (http://itSoftwareProducts.com ) has two products whose spyware detection is better than anything else out there (Repelit and Scrubit). The only problem is they don't have personal versions, only corporate.



I need to clean the spyware on my computer...?anti virus scan



AVG Free Virus software to scan and remove viruses...SPYBOT spyware removal progam. These two work very well in combination with one another. Whatever you do DO NOT load Adware as it will bog down your system!
Follow these steps and it will remove almost all viruses and malware/spyware from your computer. It will also make your computer run faster.



.



鈥 know this procedure looks long, but much of this is explanatory text to help less experienced people.

No comments:

Post a Comment