Friday, August 21, 2009

What could I do to my computer?

When I go to check my online bank it says the security certificate failed. But if I use my sisters computer it is fine. Also to log into Yahoo my log in screen in not right.



What could I do to my computer?nortonantivirus



check your security settings, restricted sites, trusted sites in internet options and u will get the site u want.



What could I do to my computer?spyware



Sometimes its not allowed due to spyware on you're computer so if there isn't something at the bottom right near the time then go under tools, options, security and mess with it on there. Idk really I'm not too good at computers [or online banking] so if that doesn't help then i have no idea.



鈾?Good luck
add the site to your trusted sites list in (Tools%26gt;"internet options"%26gt;Security) in Internet Explorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment