Sunday, August 23, 2009

Whats wrong with my computer? should i erase it all?

everytime i open the internet it takes forever to load if it ever does so i open a second window and it opens all quick while the other is not responding. and there is an "engine error" in red on the tool bar thing. i have windows vista.



should i erase everything on my computer or what?



also my subscription for norton internet security ran out a couple weeks ago and i bought it through the internet, is that why?



Whats wrong with my computer? should i erase it all?agv



save everything first



Whats wrong with my computer? should i erase it all?antivirus software



If you bought your computer from one of those rip-off....I mean fine companies like HP, Compaq, or Hell.....I mean Dell, take it back where you got it if it is under warranty and have them fix it because I think you have a host of problems.



Doodad



The biggest problem you have is Vista.
Maybe its IE/Internet Explorer. Have you tried Mozilla Firefox?
Norton wont make your computer do that but with out up to date antivirus it might be a virus... but then it could be the fact your using vista.
Funny you should say that. This happened a lot to me in school, but that was before they got IE 7. You could try using FireFox, it could be a browser compatibility issue. Your best option is to call Microsoft. They will probably know what's going on. Since Windows Vista is a new OS, there will be some bugs, so just call and they should help you. Or you can call your computer manufacturer. Since you have Vista, you will still have a warranty. Anyway, this isn't that big of a problem, but call your manufactuer or microsoft and they will get your back up and running.



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment