Sunday, August 23, 2009

My computer just had a pop-up right now and it is scaring me A LOT. Please help before I become para

It sent me a message or a pop-up labeled "Security warning", or something like that. It said my computer is getting information taken away. It had much more to it. It is scaring me very badly right now. I've recently have had a lot of pop-ups, and right now I am kinda scared that that might have been a false alarm.



Can anyone verify what it is?



My computer just had a pop-up right now and it is scaring me A LOT. Please help before I become paranoid.?free anti virus



Don't panic you likely have some spyware on your computer which is generating the increase of pop-ups. Most of the pop-ups that occur are just spam but some of them can be viruses and they try to trick you into clicking on them and downloading viruse. You should have a good anti-spyware program on your computer as well as a good virus scan program. If you don't have one you can download for free:



spyware - adaware or ewido is good



virus software - avg is good



If you have a good spyware removal program and good anti virus software, update both of them, and scan your computer and get rid of whatever is there.



My computer just had a pop-up right now and it is scaring me A LOT. Please help before I become paranoid.?internet security software



try running adaware from lavasoft.com
It is advertising. If you are getting such pop-ups than your computer is badly infected.

No comments:

Post a Comment