Friday, August 21, 2009

Internet security??

I have Norton 360 installed on my computer but it takes up to much system resources thus my computer goes sluggish. I was wondering what was the best internet security suite out there.



Also, can you tell me what is (alone) a good AV, Anti Spyware, Firewall, etc. programs that I can use instead of the bundle suite.



Internet security??hijackthis



I think stand alone products are better than suites. I use all free security programs, this site has a good list of all the popular virus, spyware, firewall, and pop up blockers, have fun http://www.basicspywaretips.com/



Internet security??malware



Kaspersky is the best, it works excellent for me
if u r using verizon than u can use verizon internet security suite.



or if u want all of them individually than go to www.heartodark.com and than look out over there if u can find the thing u want.



and about ur computer being late there may be some registry problems so u can download many optimizers for free in that website.



www.heartodark.com
anti-virus go with kaspersky.although youll have to fork over some money to get it as theyre commercial versions. as for spyware,i only know of spybot search and destroy along with adaware should be good enough. as for firewall comodo firewall works the strongest then any other firewall and is freeware.

No comments:

Post a Comment