Sunday, August 23, 2009

Can I sue for invasion of privacy? roomate hacked into computer and deleted our 30 day notice we gav

if we have to go to small claims we will, I'm wondering how much she could besued for for hacking into our computer which had a password to get onto dektop. Our computer was locked in our office but she got in. I have lots of sensative information on the computer including credit reports for my clients and social security numbers. My husband and i also have a private file if you know what i mean. i am pregnant and this really stresses me out. please help with any figures or situations which you have gone through. i have had a miscarraige before because of stress and i don't want it to happen again...



Can I sue for invasion of privacy? roomate hacked into computer and deleted our 30 day notice we gave her.?antivirus protection



You would have to prove that she deleted the items. So basically you are screwed. I would still place a police report just in case anything shows up on the internet



As for the pregnancy. You should let your husband deal with the roommate.



Can I sue for invasion of privacy? roomate hacked into computer and deleted our 30 day notice we gave her.?computer repair



She's too dumb to have hacked your computer. Face it; YOU lost it.
YOU may know she did this.. but how can it be proven in court?

No comments:

Post a Comment