Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Computer Virus please?!!!?

Oh my God! please help! everytime I open the internet on my homepage says this: System Security Status: Warning



Attention! Your system is currently vulnerable to computer attacks. Remote intruders can gain access to following files and folders on your PC:



- \Windows\System32



- \Program Files\Internet Explorer



- \My Documents



- Drive C:\ files



Then the Sytem Alert said my comp has detected a virus and I don't know what do to! I have Spy Sweeper, Trend Micro Antivirus, n PestCapture 3.2 But I keep having alerts and telling me about Torjan virus! what do I do? What's the best thing to program in order to remove the virus?! PLEASE HELP



Computer Virus please?!!!?virus scanner



Okay Dude,



Remain calm. You can get through this.



First, make sure your antivirus is up-to-date with the latest definitions. If they are, don't panic.



Many times people get browser hijacks or some other spyware that makes them believe that there is a problem when there really isn't.



Just to be sure, reboot your computer in Safe Mode. Right after you go through the BIOS screen, press F8 and boot the computer in safe mode. You will need to login with the administrator account password, usually. Now, do a virus scan from here. If it catches anything, delete it.



Boot your computer normally now, see if there is a problem. Go into the properties of IE and delete all history, temp internet files, everything. You want to clean all of this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment