Sunday, August 23, 2009

I have recently changed to broadband. Do I need to install internet security with my broadband packa

My computer reminds me that I need to renew my security, which one do I choose to buy ?



I have recently changed to broadband. Do I need to install internet security with my broadband package?free antivirus download



YES, If you do not have " security" an anti virus you are running a big risk, of getting a virus or worse, if you have XP then you have a fire wall included, so you need an anti virus , if you want a free one you can get a good one from http://free.grisoft.com/doc/1



I have recently changed to broadband. Do I need to install internet security with my broadband package?internet security



My friends a computer repair person and he says Norton is the best one to have.
If going on the internet it is very important to be protected, the average computer that goes on the internet without security will have at least 500 attacks on the operating system and critical folders. For which to buy id recommend Norton internet security 2006 which will cost around 拢25 for a year which includes regular downloads for updating your protection, it has parental controls for protecting little tykes from explicit sites as well as having spyware protection, spyware is a threat when downloading anything from the net.
yes a good anti virus and a firewall should be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment