Friday, August 21, 2009

Major computer help needed!!!!!?

I've been having two problems with my computer for the past two weeks, that i really need help with.



1) Is my Itunes-I Touch. -- Every time I plug my i touch in, usually opens itunes and goes to the i pod data. For the past week or so, i have to manualy open itunes, and a message pops up and says " This iPod cannot be used because the Apple Mobile Device service is not started". Do you know what that means or what to do?



2) I get the symble at the bottom of my screan that i have updates. So i download them. 1 is Internet Explorer 7.6, the other is Security Update for Windows XP. I download and restart my computer, as instucted. But everytime i turn my computer on, it has the same ones back to download. Whats the problem?



PLEASE HELP ME!



and im only a kid, give me a break please



Major computer help needed!!!!!?network



Don't know about the second one but this will solve the first one.



iPod touch requires two important pieces of software to operate properly on Windows. First, the driver must be installed; for iPod touch the driver is USBAAPL.SYS. Second, Apple Mobile Device Support must be installed as a Windows Service. If these are not installed, see the Reinstall iTunes section below.



Verify that the driver is installed by connecting iPod touch to the computer and following these steps:



On the Start menu, click Run.

No comments:

Post a Comment