Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Norton Internet Security help 10 pts best answer?

I have Norton Internet Security 2007 and I need advice on how to clean up my computer from viruses, because even though I have Norton, I still get Pop-ups and viruses and it also makes my computer very slow, and my computer is Windows XP. I really appreciate that. Customer Service representatives don't want to help me fix the problem.



Norton Internet Security help 10 pts best answer?stinger



new virus and spyware takes a month or so before nortons will find it. run live update and make sure its set to auto.



you can try these as they do different things.



From my notes



Also while your computer is in good nick you should download and install Superantispyware and Spybot 鈥揝earch and Destroy because when malware gets going you will not be able to access the net.



Clean Up Computer



Superantispyware



===============



http://www.superantispyware.com



Has a stop homepage from being altered which is good



Can reset windows defaults in various parts



Download and run superantispyware. I was put onto this program because of an annoying popup (XP or Vista plus all OS preceding)



Install it and set the preferences to monitor your home page.



Set up tick boxes that you want in the other tabs as you require.



You don鈥檛 need to run it at startup unless you want the antispyware protection 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment